Monday, May 17, 2010

Continued


Dashed off to Omega Institute for " Shapeshifting " seminar with John Perkins and Llyn Roberts. It was great to see the clan/family again, knowing a whole week of
journeys, healing and ceremonies lay ahead. Connecting with the beautiful land of the Omega campus and all the wonderful people that work and volunteer there.
The first 4 days of journeys took me to a "void", a space or place of no sound or contrast. Like sitting in a huge white bowl, knowing the space beyond the eyes capacity is reaching far beyond. The only thing to make out were little tiny grey specks, kind of hovering and vibrating all around me. This was new. Still have no idea what it was about, but I felt perfectly content with it. Also had a visit with a black water snake, skunks, hawks and geese at my camping spot right by the lake. The week was over all too soon.
From there I drove with a friend to Boston, picked up a rental car the next day and hopped over to Maine for a visit with my beloved "noble heart sister" Niki and her
beautiful baby boy Tenzin Chopak. He is awesome!!!He kisses with a full heart and an open mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment