Monday, July 12, 2010

Thunder and Lightening illuminating the path to Tulum




July 12, 2010

Oyy weh...! Thunder and Lightening has been following us since the visit at the Teotihuacan ruins. I hadn't paid much attention to it, as at this time of the year afternoon storms are customary. Although I was aware in Teotihuacan how the storm had provided me an opening to plant the Ruby seeds, without people being present. There was also a Thunderstorm & Lightening in Palenque and Uxmal right after the planting
of the seeds and I had started to wonder about it, because it happened like at 10 am or at noon or just about anytime out of normal rhythm. It really caught my attention at Chichen-Itza. The lightening hit the ground so hard there, again right after the ceremony and planting, it shook like in an earthquake and the sound of the cracks is still reverberating in my ears. And of course is poured while I escaped into a taxi back to the little town of Piste. When I arrived back at my camping spot, Sky had disappeared. His leash was there, but no sight of him anywhere. He is very afraid of thunderstorms. I could only imagine how freaked out he was in this storm, that was still continuing as hard as ever. You could feel the strikes and the electricity discharges into the earth. I asked around if anyone had seen him and walked the back roads calling for him. Strangely, I wasn't upset. I just thought, if I had known this was how he would end up...lost in the Mexican jungle....I would have left him with Rodger in Alaska. I had been feeling that changes were upon me, but you never know what that will look like. I felt calm and told myself that I would accept whatever it is. Within the hour a guy waved me to his shop and showed me where my dog was hiding. He told me, that the dog had come 3 times to hide and each time had gone back to the van to check if I had returned. We were so glad to see each other.
I realized the changes were not of external nature, but what was changing inside of me.In dream time I had been shown that I needed to step out in plain view and conduct my ceremonies, even invite the public to participate and join me. I don't even know what I am doing or understand what it is for, why these crystals have to be placed in a sequence of numbers at certain locations. Yet, the information comes always in very clear on where the next site is and even where the crystals need to be placed. It took me a bit to work up enough courage to step up to the plate in Palenque. Since then the ceremony has changed , people have joined me at different sites and in general, everyone has been very respectful or interested to find out what it is all about. The planting of the seeds however is done at a secret location on the sites for good reason. I thought about Drunvalo Melchezedik and how it had taken him years to write and talk about what he had been led to do, along with others that are doing the same thing for various reasons, but no one talks about it.
When the concept of Spiritual Warrior was brought up to me, the question of " why all the secrecy " kept repeating itself. That is when I decided to trust, believe and fully embody what I am led to do, regardless of what others might think about it.
It's my path on the Ruby Road....and I am excited to be on it. I also realized that Sky has his own path to figure out and I need to let him, not be so over protective.
He is very smart. I hardly have to give him any commands. He just does everything naturally. After Chichen-Itza we continued on to Ek Balam, a small but powerful site. We spent the night at the Coba Lagoon, visited the ruins in the morning and arrived in Tulum last Saturday. It was wonderful to be greeted by friends and welcome back into the community. On the 11th of July, Solar Eclipse and new moon, we visited the Tulum ruins. Now I am happy to camp at the beach, go diving with my friend Budgie in the Cenotes and re-connect with friends here around town, before heading towards Guatemala.

1 comment:

  1. thank you.
    thank you for your honesty. reading your words,adventure and the truth of it all(vulnerability too)-makes me feel happy for you-
    and for me not alone in my recent drive to share the experience and not to allow self consciousness-ego to destroy the Beauty and the Gifts.
    thank you-
    kirsten

    ReplyDelete