Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chena Hot Springs

March 26,2010
The day could not have been more perfect and not because it also happened to be my birthday that day. Sunshine and blue skies as far as the eye could see. My friends Leslie and George had a big pile of wood that needed to be burned. I tended the fire in the afternoon and kept on thinking "how devine" the timing as I was to work with the water element later that evening at the Chena Hotsprings.
At sunset we made the 40 minute drive up to the Springs. George is a big fan of the springs and had happily agreed to come along. George and Leslie are nature children and love rocks, so I was not too surprised when George showed me around the springs and introduced me to some of their favorite rocks. One specifically dubbed the "Angel Rock". The rock truly looks like an angel with wings and a headrest. George told me to lie on it. I immedeatly sank into the rock and it felt like the wings were folding around me carrying me off into a void. After about 10 minutes I came out of it, felt totally relaxed and very clear minded. ...Awesome.
In that moment it made all sense..driving to South America just seems like the next best and highest Purpose for me to experience.....

No comments:

Post a Comment