Saturday, June 19, 2010

Still here....Tucson



June 19, 2010

Sedona and the red rocks were so beautiful and very refreshing for my spirit.
I met up with my beloved friend Darlene. We talked, laughed and had dinner after spending all day together. Such a beautiful person and connecting with her cleared out all the fog in my mind. The next morning Sky and I went for a hike up Boynton Canyon, before we headed south toward Tucson in the afternoon. The following morning I had errands to run, but by the afternoon Bluebird exhibited similar signs of discomfort and not running right. We turned into a shop. They however could not detect what is going on. By the time I called some European Services, that might know VW buses, the
workweek was already over. So here we are...marooned in Tucson until Monday.
This has not exactly been an easy road so far. Then again, I find myself wanting to skip steps. Which is what I had been doing, by not having prepared everything in the way I should have been. It reminds me of many years past, when this didn't seem to make much difference. Now there seems to be a different beat. I have been on this path of taking full responsibility for my actions, but didn't realize, how narrow and straight this path has become. Skip a step and cause and effect are right around the corner. The same is true when needs arise. It always seems to be available, just when I need something. So we are okay, staying cool. There is a pool, showers, laundry and coffee in the morning. BBQ tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment